In this podcast Dr. Charles Nenner explains where the stock market is going in 2022:
- No random movements in nature and financial markets;
- His neural network tells you in different markets (which days are going to top or bottom);
- Current state of the world economy (yields will go much higher, inflation will reach 11/12%);
- Forecast for stocks (a lot of stocks are in a bear market already, it's better to see the cycles, the situation is dangerous);
- Forecast where stocks go (80000 for Dow, could get worse);
- The Virus Research;
- If a year ends on a 7 it's a major selloff;
- Waiting for the gold and silver markets to take-off;
- Cryptos are easiest to analyze, bitcoin will soon bounce;
- Consumers will face problems soon as the biggest money is in bonds, not in stocks.
May 28, 2015
Bloomberg Radio “Taking Stock” with Michael McKee and Kathleen Hays | Charles Nenner on Danger Signals
January 05, 2016
Bloomberg Radio “Taking Stock” with Kathleen Hays and Pimm Fox | Charles Nenner on How Cycles Work
Still not sure?
Get better experience for your future investments.
Set up in minutes – no credit card is required.Start a 30-DAY FREE TRIAL today!